i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”
I don’t want a boyfriend that’s all… sweet and sensitive.
Hell, I’m not really sure I want a boyfriend at all. But back to the topic…
I don’t want a boyfriend that’s all about “romantic” dates and sending me flowers every week like they not gon’ die two days later and sending me songs like “Listen to :46; it reminds me of you” everyday and shit.
Why, you ask?
Because it’s not me.
I wouldn’t know what to do with that.
I wouldn’t know what to do with a nigga that wears his heart on his sleeve all day everyday, writes me a million and one love poems, and shit.
Because I’m not that kind of girl.
I don’t love that way.
I don’t wear my heart on my sleeve; I won’t write you a million and one love poems; I won’t send you a billion different songs that have lyrics that remind me of you.
I just want someone that’s serious about me but not serious around me. All that love sounds suffocating. Nigga, I wanna laugh; I wanna play video games; I wanna argue about sports; I wanna wrestle; I wanna talk about dumb shit; I wanna talk about how bad a bitch looks; I wanna talk about fat asses; I wanna joke about how ugly you are; I wanna wake up to a text in the morning like “Wake your lazy, big headed ass up.” I wanna be able to chill. I don’t wanna have a nigga I feel is all up under me every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every month of every year for however long I’m with him.
That shit’s not cute to me.
I don’t like males that are too nice, too sweet, too sensitive.
I don’t like it.
And yes, there’s such thing. Idc what you say.
If I’m not super-emotional, the last thing I want or need in a man is someone that’ll get offended because I don’t text back right away or some shit.
I want some “I know you got me, so you know I got you” type shit.
Simple, real, honest, fun.
Unka Glen (unkaglen.tumblr.com)
This made me cry. I can’t stop crying….